1 hr 15 mins
A wonderful healthy salad that is served at our Friendship lunches and loved by all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups green cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 cups grapes, red and green, cut in half
- 2 cups broccoli, small segments only
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup sugar, increase if grapes are tart
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1In small bowl mix Miracle Whip, sugar, and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Prepare all remaining ingredients and place in large bowl.
- 4Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
- 5Chill in fridge for up to 2 hours.
- 6Toss again before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage-Broccoli Salad and Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g