1/1 Photo of Cabbage Braised in Butter
I wouldn't have tried this, but the picture looked so delicious. It's Darina Allen's recipe. It is as delicious as the picture looked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet on medium heat, melt the butter and add the cabbage wedges.
- 2Cook 5 minutes, until browned on one side.
- 3Turn the wedges over and cover the pan.
- 4Cook 10 minutes, until tender and browned a bit.
- 5Just before serving, very lightly season with salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Braised in Butter
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g