Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice little spin on a cabbage dish.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, less the outer leaves and core, finely chopped
- 2 small fresh green chilies, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- Heat peanut oil in pan large enough to fit the cabbage.
- Add the tspn. of black mustard seeds.
- When they begin to pop, add the 1/2 minced onion.
- Saute until the onions are tender.
- Add the cabbage and chilis and stir fry until tender and heated through.
- Salt to taste.
My suddenly 12 yo requested cabbage & mustard seeds so i was mighty happy to find this recipe. I doubled it for the 4 of us & it is gone. we all loved it; fast & easy. Wow, no Tag involved. :O Thank you!