Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something I threw together from leftovers in the frig and a packet of onion soup mix. Really quick and really simple. Next time I might try adding mushrooms, but as it is it might make a really good soup base.
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs stew meat
- Saute cabbage and onion in butter until soft.
- Add stew meat.
- Simmer about 15 minutes or until meat is fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles! Yum!