1/1 Photo of Cabbage Beef Casserole (Lazy Cabbage Rolls) - Dairy Free
1 hr 20 mins
Tastes like cabbage rolls with a lot less work!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, brown ground beef.
- 2Stir in onions, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and water. Then add uncooked rice.
- 3Cover and simmer almost 20 minutes or until rice is nearly tender.
- 4Place half of shredded cabbage in a greased baking dish.
- 5Cover with half of rice mixture.
- 6Repeat layer- do not stir.
- 7Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Beef Casserole (Lazy Cabbage Rolls) - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 836.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 24.9 g