- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 20 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in oil. Drain. Saute onion and celery with beef. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to skillet and heat to boiling.
- In a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish, alternate cabbage and meat mixtures. Top with cracker crumbs. Dot with butter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350*.