Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an easy hearty meal. Very tasty and filling. One pot cooking for the whole family.
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 cabbage
- 8 sausages
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Chop the onion place into a deep oven proof dish.
- Pour in the oil.
- Chop the cabbage in 1/2 then in 1/2 again, 1/2 these again; you should have about 16 thin wedges.
- Place these wedges into the dish.
- Prick the sausages skins and place on top of the cabbage wedges.
- Place bacon slices on top of this layer.
- Fill with chicken stock.
- Salt and pepper.
- If you prefer you could cut all the ingredients up smaller for a quicker cooking time.
- Bake in Gas 4 oven covered for 50 minutes.