- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1 -2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter a small-medium casserole dish.
- In a medium size frypan, saute cabbage, carrot and onions in butter until crisp-tender.
- Transfer mixture to buttered baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine half and half with eggs, cheeses, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour mixture over the veggies.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes.