1/7 Photos of Cabbage Apple Cinnamon Casserole (Vegetarian Too!)
1 hr 20 mins
Thought cabbage was a bit boring, TRUE! Even if people don't like cabbage, they'll like this too! LOVE combination, healthy too! HOPE you'll try ...let me know what you think, TRUE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cabbage in pieces.
- 2Add to boiling water and cook for about 4 minutes; DRAIN.
- 3Spray casserole dish with Canola Oil spray or equivilent.
- 4Mix peeled apple slices and cinnamon together.
- 5Layer cabbage, apples, sugar and breadcrumbs in that order; continue until finish layers.
- 6Make sure last layer breadcrumbs are on top.
- 7Melt butter and pour over top.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180 degrees (350) for about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Apple Cinnamon Casserole (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 162.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g