Recipe by Sandyg61
This is an easy weeknight recipe that we make often. I use fully cooked sausages - either Brats or Kielbasa.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut in 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 lb cabbage, cored and shredded (1/2 medium head)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beer and mustard and simmer until slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, stir to combine, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir again and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until the cabbage is wilted but still green.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.