1 hr 5 mins
A simple low-fat soup. From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add garlic, 2 cups chicken broth, and rice to a large soup pot; bring to a boil.
- 2Lower heat to a simmer; cook, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 3Process rice mixture and 4 cups broth in a blender; return to the soup pot.
- 4Add remaining 2 cups broth and cabbage.
- 5Bring to a simmer; simmer for 15 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage and Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth