Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple low-fat soup. From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook.
Make and share this Cabbage and Rice Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Add garlic, 2 cups chicken broth, and rice to a large soup pot; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer; cook, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Process rice mixture and 4 cups broth in a blender; return to the soup pot.
- Add remaining 2 cups broth and cabbage.
- Bring to a simmer; simmer for 15 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.