1/1 Photo of Cabbage and Potato Soup (Caldo Verde)
Traditional Portuguese soup, very good!! (The wine and food of Europe - Marc & Kim Millon)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut up potatoes, and boil in salted water, with garlic.
- 2When soft, mash and add olive oil and cabbage or kale.
- 3Boil uncovered for about 3 minutes.
- 4Season to taste.
- 5Serve in bowls with a drop of olive oil in the bottom of each.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage and Potato Soup (Caldo Verde)
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g