1/2 Photos of Cabbage and Potato Hash
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium until hot.
- 2Add onion, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, garlic and ginger; spray with cooking spray and saute until lightly browned. About 8 minutes.
- 3Add stock and soy sauce and cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Spoon onto plates. Top each serving with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage and Potato Hash
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: