Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes
Make and share this Cabbage and Potato Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium until hot.
- Add onion, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, garlic and ginger; spray with cooking spray and saute until lightly browned. About 8 minutes.
- Add stock and soy sauce and cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon onto plates. Top each serving with sour cream.