Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes
- cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 -5 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium until hot.
- Add onion, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, garlic and ginger; spray with cooking spray and saute until lightly browned. About 8 minutes.
- Add stock and soy sauce and cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon onto plates. Top each serving with sour cream.