Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, easy slaw that goes well with many things.
- 1892.72 ml shredded cabbage
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1.23-2.46 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml dry roasted salted peanut
- Add cabbage to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper together; add dressing to cabbage and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Add peanuts and toss just before serving.
This one of the best Coleslaw recipes I have ever tasted! I added bacon to it.My family couldn't get enough of it. Most of the time I have to throw some away.Not this time! I took it to work and they went nuts for it! Thanks for posting!
This coleslaw is really delicious! I used mostly green cabage with some red ans suey choy. I also used both light sour cream and mayo. The curry power was jsut barely there yet the mixture of the other spices/vinegar made this have enough flavour. The salted peanuts on top were perfect. This is so good and a definite make again recipe! Thanks!