Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick, easy slaw that goes well with many things.
Top Review by Diane Hankins
This one of the best Coleslaw recipes I have ever tasted! I added bacon to it.My family couldn't get enough of it. Most of the time I have to throw some away.Not this time! I took it to work and they went nuts for it! Thanks for posting!
- 1892.72 ml shredded cabbage
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1.23-2.46 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml dry roasted salted peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cabbage to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper together; add dressing to cabbage and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Add peanuts and toss just before serving.