Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick, easy slaw that goes well with many things.
Top Review by Diane Hankins
This one of the best Coleslaw recipes I have ever tasted! I added bacon to it.My family couldn't get enough of it. Most of the time I have to throw some away.Not this time! I took it to work and they went nuts for it! Thanks for posting!
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cabbage to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper together; add dressing to cabbage and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Add peanuts and toss just before serving.