Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe from pasta cooking cookbook.
- 6 leaves white cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ounces small shell pasta
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh parmesan cheese, to taste
- Cut the cabbage roll into thin strips. To do this, roll the leaves into cigar shapes and cut with a very sharp knife.
- Heat the olive oil. Trim excess fat from baco, dice meat and fry the bacon, garlic and cabbage for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the stock, season with salt and pepper and cooke on a moderate heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle over a little permesan cheese just before serving the soup.