Diana A's Note:
Old fashioned cabbage and noodles...not health consious but very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat large 4-6 quart pot on medium heat.
- 22. Cut entire pkg. of sliced bacon into 1 inch pieces. Add to pot.
- 33. Cook bacon til brown & almost crisp. Don't drain fat.
- 44. While bacon is cooking, chop cabbage into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- 55. When bacon is done add the chopped cabbage, salt and pepper. Stir.
- 6Cover pan and cook til cabbage is tender. Stir occasionally.
- 76. Meanwhile, boil the noodles in salted water till aldente. Do not overcook.
- 97. When cabbage is tender, add the noodles to it and
- 10stir. Put lid on and heat together stirring occasionally for
- 11about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 12Cooking time is approximate. I never really timed it.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 511.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 16.8 g