Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of those things where I am the only one in the family who will eat this. I love it, and it's very comforting. I have made this and added in some leftover fish, chicken, even hamburger.I add onions in mine, but haven't posted onions in this recipe.
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large skillet, saute cabbage and butter until cabbage is browned. Add water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until water evaporates.
- Stir in noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot;sprinkle on cheese to taste.
I use to make this when my kids were small. They loved it!