Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make the dressing ahead and chill in the fridge, but add the herbs just before tossing the salad. From Cooking Light.
- 29.58 ml water
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml grainy mustard
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 4.92 ml honey
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 946.36 ml mixed salad greens
- 473.18 ml savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml green onion, diagonally cut
- Combine 1st ten ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- Combine salad greens, cabbage, tomatoes and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over veggies and serve.
Made this lovely salad for supper tonight, just excellant. Especially like the dressing, very tangy and delicious. Sorry i did not use the cabbage or the green onion, simply did not have either in, but I will be making this again and will use them. thanks for posting , I will probably make the dressing again alone to use on other salads.