Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make the dressing ahead and chill in the fridge, but add the herbs just before tossing the salad. From Cooking Light.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diagonally cut
- Combine 1st ten ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- Combine salad greens, cabbage, tomatoes and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over veggies and serve.
Made this lovely salad for supper tonight, just excellant. Especially like the dressing, very tangy and delicious. Sorry i did not use the cabbage or the green onion, simply did not have either in, but I will be making this again and will use them. thanks for posting , I will probably make the dressing again alone to use on other salads.