Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy one-pot meal.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients, except kielbasa in Dutch Oven.
- Toss mixture until well mixed.
- Add kielbasa and mix until kielbasa is spread evenly throughout ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
I fix this all the time,but I add potato's to mine and fix a big ole pan of cornbread with it. My daughter loves this. Good stuff!
I was very surprised at how much flavor this would have. I used a small amount of olive oil to precook the onions then added in the remaining ingredients. Perfectly cooked in 20 minutes. This is true comfort food.