1/2 Photos of Cabbage and Kielbasa
Ms. MO's Note:
My husband didn't think he liked cabbage until I served this. The bacon and onion really give this recipe a lot of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon (reserving drippings in skillet); crumble, and set aside.
- 2Add next 7 ingredients to bacon drippings. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning cabbage once.
- 3Add sausage and cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until sausage is heated.
- 4Transfer to a serving dish with a slotted spoon. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage and Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 778.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: