- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3 curry leaves
- 10 ounces cabbage, shredded
- 10 ounces green peppers, cut into strips
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- green chili (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat heavy pan and dry roast chickpea flour, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, as they pop add curry leaves, stir.
- Drop in cabbage, green pepper and salt. Stir until vegatables begin to wilt.
- Stir in roasted flour, crushing any lumps into the vegetables.
- Cook until well blended and the flour becomes mushy.
- Serve hot piled woith coconut and a few slit green chilies (optional).