Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Posted for ZWT7- The South Pacific Islands. Found on alleasyrecipes.com. This is a recipe from Tonga.
- 8 large cabbage leaves
- 236.59 ml shredded cabbage
- 340.19 g can corned beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 118.32 ml thick coconut cream
- Place cabbages leaves on foil to make a cup shape. (It would help to put all these in a round cake tin.).
- Into the cup-shaped cabbage leaves, put the corned beef, onion, tomato, some shredded cabbage and coconut cream.
- Wrap the foil around and bake at 350* for 1 -1 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot.
This was very good, was like a cabbage roll, but made with the corn beef. Easy to make.. Made as written.. Thank You. Made for ZWT7~Emerald City Shakers.