- 6 -7 slices bacon
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head cabbage, quartered,cored & cut into slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat in a wok until bacon is thoroughly crisped.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Crumble when cool.
- Set aside.
- Stir bell pepper and onion into bacon grease in wok and cook until softened.
- Stir in cabbage, mix all together and then increase heat to high.
- Stir-fry until crisp tender.
- Season with black pepper.
- Remove from wok and sprinkle with bacon.