Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy & crisp - great for summer bbq or picnic!
Make and share this Cabbage, Almond $ Sunflower Seed Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 -6 scallions, chopped
- 8 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 8 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make salad dressing in container with lid and shake vigorously to blend well. Toss salad ingredients. Add dressing and toss again.
- Can make dressing ahead and refrigerate until ready to use.