1/3 Photos of C.o.r.n. Hash
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftovers that I needed to do something with or throw them away. So this is what I came up with.If you try this I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to use the veggies that you and your family like the most. Please feel free to add more salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your own taste. Submitted to "ZAAR" on March 29th, 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4-1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cheddar bratwursts, diced into medium pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
- 4 cups diced frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, slightly thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups leftover mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat add oil.
- 2When hot but not smoking add potatoes, onions, and diced meat.
- 3Sprinkle meat/potato/onion mixture with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 4Cook until potatoes and meat are lightly browned and onion is tender.
- 5Add veggies and gently mix into potatoes.
- 6Stir lightly until veggies are heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for C.o.r.n. Hash
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 413.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: