I had some leftovers,and I wanted to do something with them besides reheat them and serve them the same old way.So, this is what I came up with.By the way, C.O.M.F.Y. stands for, C leaned O ut M y F ridge, Y es ! Casserole.The amounts of the vegetables are what I had on hand, you can change the amounts to suit your tastes. And don't blame me for the name my SO came up with it, :). Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 13th, 2008
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- Then add the garlic powder and black pepper,mixing well.
- At this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy ! :).