1/2 Photos of C.O.M.F.Y. Casserole
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftovers,and I wanted to do something with them besides reheat them and serve them the same old way.So, this is what I came up with.By the way, C.O.M.F.Y. stands for, C leaned O ut M y F ridge, Y es ! Casserole.The amounts of the vegetables are what I had on hand, you can change the amounts to suit your tastes. And don't blame me for the name my SO came up with it, :). Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 13th, 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- 4Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- 5Then add the garlic powder and black pepper,mixing well.
- 6At this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- 7Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Enjoy ! :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for C.O.M.F.Y. Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 567.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared macaroni and cheese