2 hrs 30 mins
This is a great strawberry pie. My 11 year old son and I combined a few recipes and came up with this one. Our family of 5 LOVED it! It is so good! Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Pre-Bake Pie Crust according to directions, then Cool.
- 22. In a bowl mix softened Cream Cheese and Powdered sugar.
- 33. Spread Cream Cheese mixture over cooled pie crust.
- 44. Slice Washed Strawberries, I did bit size pieces.
- 55. Arrange strawberries in pie crust.
- 66. In a medium saucepan mix the package of Jell-O,Cornstarch, Water, Sugar, Salt and Karo Syrup.
- 77. Heat until boiling, Stirring ocacasionally.mine thickened up.
- 88. Pour the boiling mixture over the strawberries in crust.
- 99. Place in refrigerator and chill for 3-4 hours or until Jell-O sets.
- 1010. Cut and serve, add as much Whip Cream on top as you desire.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for C&n's Yummy Strawberry Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 266.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g