Recipe by TheDancingCook
A wonderful, refreshing dessert. Tastes just like a C.M.P. sundae! Prep time does not include refrigeration prior to serving.
Top Review by villad1101
My husband and I are diabetic and have used Splenda instead of the confectioners sugar and instant sugarfree pudding instead of the regular. Tastes just as good and cheating on our special diets. The fat free cream cheese can also be used to cut calories and fat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 18 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, margarine and 1 cup peanuts.
- Mixture will be lumpy.
- Spread into a 9x13 dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and 8 oz cool whip.
- Add to 1st layer that you baked.
- Refrigerate this now, while making the 3rd layer.
- Combine the 2 puddings and milk in a bowl, pour over 2 layers.
- Top the dessert with the other 8 oz of Cool Whip, sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate and chill upon serving.