Recipe by metredway
Standing over a hot grill to slow cook pork and make homemade sauce isn’t exactly appealing after a long day or hectic schedule. To some, it is nearly impossible. Byron’s BBQ makes barbequing summer fun fast, easy and affordable. It is the perfect “heat-and-eat” solution because it comes packaged in its own aluminum tray which can be warmed on a grill or an oven. Or, to keep the heat out of the kitchen, it can even be warmed in a crock pot.
- 4 lbs shredded pork with barbecue sauce
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce
- 4 large prepared pizza crust
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Heat BBQ tray according to package instructions.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Assemble pizzas by spreading equal parts BBQ sauce, BBQ Pork, sliced red onions, diced green bell peppers and cheese on each.
- Place pizzas on grill and cook with lid closed for 10-12 minutes. Check periodically to ensure even cooking among all pizzas.