Recipe by NotQuiteVegetarian
This is a recipe from one of my favourite cookbooks "Potato - the world's most versatile vegetable". It is based on baked potatoes with a rich, creamy cheese filling - and only has three ingredients! Serves 6 as a side dish.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Scrub potatotes and pat dry.
- Prick each one with a fork.
- Cook directly on middle shelf for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and halve.
- Place halves on baking sheet and make shallow dips in centre of each potato, raising potato up at edges.
- Mix cheese and cream together and divide betwen potatoes.
- Grill (broil) for 5 minutes until cheese has melted and started to bubble.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with sea salt and black pepper.