1/1 Photo of Byndii's Potato Salad
I've always loved my mum's potato salad, this is my rendition of it :) Hers is the exact same as this minus the honey mustard. I like to think the mustard adds a nice touch! Cooking time doesn't include fridge time - this tastes great having rested a few hours refridgerated after cooking :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube potatoes, boil in salted water until just cooked, drain and cool.
- 2Pan-fry the bacon until it reaches your preferenced cooking, I like mine crispy usually but in the potato salad I like it -just- cooked.
- 3Chop 4 of the eggs roughly, and the other 4 into halves.
- 4Gently combine the potatoes with all the other ingredients minus the halved eggs.
- 5Scoop into the serving bowl, and decorate the top with the egg halves. Cover with cling wrap and rest in the fridge for a few hours prior to serving.
- 6Serve and enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Byndii's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.1
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 319.9 mg
- Sodium 1625.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: