Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From the Q&A Trouble Shooter column answered by Rima Soni of the Weekend dated Dec 20-26'2002.
Top Review by Shari2
This is great for chapped lips. I made a large batch and keep it in the fridge and use it in the morning and a night. My lips were really chapped and this did the trick. Thanks Charishma.
Directions See How It's Made
- Besides drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day, one can treat chapped lips with this mix.
- To prepare this, mix together the two ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until you are going to use it and after using it (incase you decide to double/triple the recipe).
- Massage this on your lips several times a day to see the difference.
- You will soon have smooth, soft and radiant lips!