Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different fruity dipper, yet scrumptious and easy to throw together.
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium granny smith apple
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, Finely Diced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, Crushed, OR
- 8 1⁄4 ounces pineapple, Crushed,Drain Well
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, Crumbled (Use Gorgonzola cheese if available otherwise any blue-veined cheese will do.)
- Mix the water and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice the Granny Smith apple and put the slices into the lemon water to soak.
- Set aside.
- Put the mayonnaise into a serving bowl and add the celery, pineapple, curry powder, salt and pepper and blend well.
- Fold in the cashews.
- Remove the apple slices from the lemon water and dice.
- Stir into the mixture and then stir in the Gorgonzola cheese, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pita Triangles, Bread Chunks, Tortilla chips, Radishes, Scallions, Turnips, Bell Peppers.