Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids always ask me to buy bananas when I shop, however these same short people tend not to want to eat them when it comes to home time. I end up with bunches going brown in the fruit bowl....I really don't like waste :( There were 4 bananas left and would have to be thrown out by the morning...so I whipped these up and the kids loved them. You could insert sticks to have like a lolly pop, however I chose not to, so to avoid the inevitable sword fights at the dinner table.
- Peel Bananas and place on a dinner plate lined with silicone paper.
- Microwave chocolate in a bowl (uncovered) on MEDIUM (50 percent) power for 1 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring every 40 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Spoon melted chocolate over bananas until they are covered.
- Shake the rainbow sprinkles over the top.
- Pop them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Great for adults with chopped nuts rather than sprikles