- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese (not processed cheese)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 709.77 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml strawberry jam
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together butter, cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture.
- Pat half the dough into a greased 8" square baking pan, spread with jam, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake 375' 30 minutes cool before cutting.