1/1 Photo of By Cracky These Are Good Cookies
L DJ's Note:
Gr'ma used to make these when she made strawberry jam. The first time she made them Gr'pa said By Cracky these are good cookies, ever since that is what the family calls them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together butter, cheese, sugar and eggs.
- 2Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture.
- 3Pat half the dough into a greased 8" square baking pan, spread with jam, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 4Crumble remaining dough over top.
- 5Bake 375' 30 minutes cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for By Cracky These Are Good Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g