- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese (not processed cheese)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together butter, cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture.
- Pat half the dough into a greased 8" square baking pan, spread with jam, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake 375' 30 minutes cool before cutting.