Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't eat cheese, so this breakfast casserole is perfect for me. A friend in Texas provided this recipe. My family likes it anytime, especially for breakfast on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- 453.59 g hot breakfast sausage, cooked,crumbled,and drained
- 6 eggs
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml milk
- 236.59 ml Bisquick
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 28.34 g jar chopped pimiento (optional)
- Mix together and pour into greased 9 x 13 dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 30 minutes or til middle is set.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated--just pop it in the oven the next morning.
Very tasty. We had it for a light supper. I cut recipe in half and baked it in a round 8-inch pan. Very good without cheese, but I will add some next time, to try it that way. Made for Spring 2012 Pick a Chef game.
Simple and delicious - my family loves cheese, so I add 2 cups shredded cheddar, some salt and peper, and it's fabulous every time :)