Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My son Evan was given a project at school to come up with his own drink. So he created this new drink. My wife and I and our other 5 children all loved it for breakfast one morning.
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 apple, peeled cored and diced
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 pear, peeled cored and diced
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 10 -15 ice cubes
- Peel, core and dice all the fruit.
- Add the fruit to the blender with the applesauce and sugar.
- Add the ice; blend everything together till smooth.
I made this one night after dinner for my family, and it has a refreshingly fruity taste and was easy to make. Thanks for this fun recipe.