1/14 Photos of Buttery Yeast Rolls
2 hrs 18 mins
Donna M.'s Note:
These are the absolute best dinner rolls. They are light and fluffy and buttery. The dough can also be shaped in many other ways, so use your imagination. Makes awesome cinnamon rolls too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except the 1/4 cup butter into bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Select the dough cycle and start machine.
- 3Shape dough into 20 to 24 balls and place in buttered pan (s).
- 4Melt the 1/4 cup butter and brush it over the tops of rolls, saving the excess for brushing on after baking.
- 5Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 7Brush baked rolls with remaining butter.
- 8NOTE: This dough can also be divided into two portions and each rolled into a 12-inch circle; spread each circle with softened butter, cut into 8 wedges and roll up starting with wide end, to make crescents OR use this dough for cinnamon rolls or sticky buns.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 170.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g