Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 325°F Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter until soft and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, beating until well blended. Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly. Fold in nuts.
- SPREAD half of batter evenly into prepared pan. Spread with preserves. Top with remaining batter dropped by spoonfuls.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.
Excellent!!! Ive made these countless times!!! Yummy! Thank You!!