Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very yummy! The recipe calls for milk chocolate toffee bits, but I couldn't find those at my nearby grocery store. Used Heath toffee bits and they worked just fine.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) packagemilk chocolate-covered toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy then reduce speed to low.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.