- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons margarine (yogurt-based, I use Brummel & Brown)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked (about 4 cups cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Coat both sides of chicken with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine spread and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on a serving platter; top evenly with spread mixture.
- Serve immediately over pasta.