1/1 Photo of Buttery Sweet Toasted Pecans
I am always looking for new party nibbles recipes. So, I grabbed this one when I saw it in the 'Fast & Fabulous Party Foods and Appetizers' cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Stir pecans in butter for 1 minute.
- 3Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and sugar over nuts and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar has melted and nuts are glazed, about 2 minutes.
- 4Pour pecans onto a plate and cool slightly.
- 5Taste and season with salt, if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Sweet Toasted Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 40.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g