Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am always looking for new party nibbles recipes. So, I grabbed this one when I saw it in the 'Fast & Fabulous Party Foods and Appetizers' cookbook.
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir pecans in butter for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and sugar over nuts and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar has melted and nuts are glazed, about 2 minutes.
- Pour pecans onto a plate and cool slightly.
- Taste and season with salt, if needed.
These were very tasty. The whole family loved them. I was doing some research for christmas gift ideas and this one definately made the cut!
excellent, easy recipe. perfect for on top of spinach salad. would be great party food too! now, to find a cheaper way to get pecans....
Easy, Easy, Easy and they are tasty too! I used The Best Creole/Cajun Seasoning Mix and toasted my pecans in the pan for a few extra minutes before adding the sugar and seasoning. Merci Sarah! Made for ZWT 5 by an Epicurean Queen.