Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I am always looking for new party nibbles recipes. So, I grabbed this one when I saw it in the 'Fast & Fabulous Party Foods and Appetizers' cookbook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir pecans in butter for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and sugar over nuts and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar has melted and nuts are glazed, about 2 minutes.
- Pour pecans onto a plate and cool slightly.
- Taste and season with salt, if needed.