Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Incredibly quick, incredibly easy, and incredibly delicious! Adapted from Bon Appetit, August 1985.
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 jumbo shrimp, shelled, deveined and butterflied
- clarified butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter large baking pan.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Arrange shrimp cut side up in prepared pan.
- Mount filling atop shrimp, pressing to compact.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with clarified butter.
This was good,just not great. It would be a good appetizer though. I did find the paprika a lil' too strong for my taste.