1/1 Photo of Buttery Streusel Coffee Cake
Coffee cake to die for. Great on a weekend morning or for brunch. Very rich and sweet. Makes a lot. YUM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
Cinnamon Nut Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray two 9-inch square cake pans with cooking spray.
- 3Mix all dough ingred. together until moist, and beat 1 minute.
- 4Spread 1/4 of the dough in each pan.
- 5Mix all filling ingred. together.
- 6Divide filling in half and sprinkle over dough in each pan.
- 7Then divide remaining batter between each pan.
- 8Prepare streusel topping by mixing all ingred. together until crumbly and divide between two pans.
- 9Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Meanwhile beat powdered sugar and butter together until creamy. Add vanilla and mix well. Add water as needed, a tablespoon at a time, until it reaches drizzle consistency.
- 11Drizzle the baked cakes while warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 618.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 70.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g