1/7 Photos of Buttery Soft Crescent Rolls
2 hrs 15 mins
My daughter fell in love with my bread machine and she is always trying out new recipes, here is her best find yet. The rolls are soft and buttery, a perfect accompaniment to soup and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into bread maker in order recommended by manufacturer: water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast. Reserve additional butter butter (1/4 cup) for later.
- 2Select dough/knead cycle and start. This cycle should mix dough and allow it to rise for 1 hour.
- 3Turn dough out onto a floured surface and roll into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Brush with additional butter.
- 4Cut into 16 pie shaped wedges. Roll wedges starting with wide end into crescent shapes.
- 5Place on an ungreased baking sheet and allow to rise for an additional hour.
- 6Bake for 10- 15 minutes at 375°F or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Soft Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g